- Made out of weather resistant Ontario White Cedar
- Handcrafted by Amish/Mennonite craftsmen
- Main surface and edges sanded ready for finish
- Pre-drilled screw/bolt holes
- Comes with instructions on assembly
- Fasteners: Rust resistant hardware
- Actual thickness of parts: Back/seat slats 7/8"; other parts - 1 1/4"
- Size: 39"(L) x 32"(W) x 39"(H)
- 48 pounds
- Assembly time: Sub assembled: 35 minutes/chair; Kit: 90 minutes/chair
- With finish lead time - 3 Weeks
- Designed and built to last
If you are interested in oil based Sikkens exterior stains, please check our exterior stains.