- Made out of weather resistant Ontario Northern White Cedar
- Handcrafted by Amish/Mennonite craftsmen in Ontario
- All parts sanded with details, ready for finish, no additional sanding required
- Pre-drilled screw/bolt holes
- Assembly instructions with images included
- Fasteners: rust resistant hardware
- Actual thickness of parts: armrests/legs/supports - 1 1/4", other parts - 7/8", armrests width - 7"
- Size: 39"(L) x 32"(W) x 36"(H)
- 29 lbs
- Assembly time: Sub Assembed 35 minutes/chair; Kit: 65 minutes/chair
- No finish for chair kits(In stock), and three extra weeks for stain finish if it is required
If you are interested in oil based Sikkens exterior stains, please check our exterior stains.
One sub-assembled chair(with teak finish) and two with cedar finish are on sale, you can purchase sub-assembled chair(without finish, $335.30/ea) to save over $200/ea. These chairs are used for photo for this website. And email us about your order once it is done.