- Made out of reclaimed weather resistant Ontario White Cedar
- Handcrafted by Amish/Mennonite craftsmen in Ontario
- Main surfaces and edges sanded ready for finish
- Pre-drilled screw/bolt holes
- Assembly instruction with images included
- Hardware included
- Actual thickness of parts: armrests/legs/supports - 1 1/4", other parts - 7/8", armrests width - 7"
- Heavy duty actual thickness of parts: 1 1/4"; Armrests width - 7"
- Size: 39"(L) x 32"(W) x 36"(H)
- 29 lbs/33 lbs
- Assembly time: Sub Assembled 35 minutes/chair; Kit: 65 minutes/chair
- No finish for chair kits(In stock), and three extra weeks for stain finish if it is required
- Designed and built to last
If you are interested in oil based Sikkens exterior stains, please check our exterior stains.