- Made out of insects/weather resistant Ontario northern white cedar
- Made by a Amish craftsman with over 10 years wood working experience
- Main surfaces and edges sanded ready for your stain or other finish
- Pre-drilled screw/bolt holes
- Assembly instruction with images included(step by step)
- Hardware included
- Actual thickness of parts: armrests/legs/supports - 1 1/4", other parts - 7/8", armrest width - 7"
- Heavy duty actual thickness of parts: armrests - 1 3/4", Other parts - 1 1/4", Armrest width - 7"
- Size: 39"(L) x 32"(W) x 36"(H)
- 29 lbs/37 lbs
- Assembly time: Sub Assembled 35 minutes/chair; Kit: 65 minutes/chair
- No finish for chair kits, and three extra weeks for stain finish if it is required
- Designed and built to last
Lead time: 2- 5 business days
The 2nd/4th chairs are standard chairs
The 1st/5th/6th/10th chairs are heavy duty chairs(thicker back/seat slats and armrests)